The processing of non-substantial changes Substantial and lets keep up our environmental permit or license.
Law 20/2009, of environmental prevention and control activities, states that the need to presenting a project to update the Administration to incorporate both the substantial modifications to the activities already authorized as no substantial changes with effects the environment.
The parameters for the modifications described as substantial or not substantial, given the degree of impact of planned modification will take into account criteria such as the size of the activity affected production, natural resources and specifically, consumption of water and energy, volume, weight and type of waste generated, the degree of pollution, etc.
Proceeding to perform
- It should be a visit to the hotel to collect the necessary data
- It should however quantified as substantial or not based on established criteria
- You must fill out the application form and technical drafting the technical report.
- The documentation presented by the lead OVT (post office procedures)
- Should we also ask for documentation compliments are made necessary annexes.
- Resolution change is incorporated into our environmental license to or Authorization