The fire protection project is a technical report that establishes the necessary measures to guarantee fire protection in a specific location.
For industrial establishments, the regulation that establishes the content and the necessary procedures for this project is Royal Decree 2267/2004, of 3 December, which approves the Fire Protection Regulations for industrial establishments.
This project is necessary and parallel to the processing of the Environmental Authorisation or Licence and is presented at the Town Hall of the municipality where the activity is located.
What type of companies have to draw up a fire protection project?
- All companies setting up for the first time in a new location.
- Those companies that modify their activity if this modification may vary any of the factors that would affect them in case of fire (fire load, redistribution of spaces, increase of personnel, modification of evacuation routes...).
What is the content of the project?
- 1. Purpose of the project
- 2. Background information
- 3. Normative references
- 4. General data
- 5. Limits to the extent of the fire
- 6. Evacuation of occupants
- 7. Fire protection installations
- 8. Accessibility for firefighters
- 9. Plans
How does TMI carry out the procedure?
- Visit to the facilities for data collection.
- Advice on the layout of the building.
- Preparation of all the necessary technical documentation.
- Preparation of the application forms.
- Drafting of the report.
- Preparation of plans.
- Preparation of complementary documentation that may be requested by the Administration during processing.
Why do it with us?
For speed, our experience is a guarantee that the project will not be delayed in time.
Professionalism, we are a company with a great deal of experience and our technicians are specialists in the preparation of this type of project.
Because of our commitment to our client, TMI will attend to any queries or doubts about the project, even if it has already been completed.