The LEGAL REQUIREMENTS service offers the company a computer tool to identify and control all the applicable regulations and requirements of the Environment, Industrial Safety and Occupational Risks sectors.
It is an essential service if you have implemented ISO in your company.
What does the application allow you to do?
- Continuous updating of regulations and legal requirements
- Identification of legal requirements applicable to the company
- Evaluation of compliance with applicable requirements
- Control through calendar and e-mail alerts
- Storage of related documents and records
- Management of applicable legal formalities
- Management of requirements and formalities, both company and sector-specific
- Access to guides.
How does it work?
The first step is to complete a questionnaire to define the company profile and for the programme to identify which requirements apply to the company.
Once this profile has been defined, which is specific to each company, it will be necessary to evaluate each of the requirements to find out whether the company complies with them, is in the process of doing so or does not comply with them.
The system allows you to track all the requirements that apply and define in a calendar when you want to make the next evaluation of the requirement.
Why contract the service with us?
Because we are experts in environmental regulations for your company.
So that we can help you fill in the initial form and put our extensive experience at your service.
Because of our commitment to our clients, at TMI you will always be attended by an expert environmental consultant.