Reports soil situation (IPS, PSP, PSs, PSC, Ispra)
The RD 9/2005 of 14 January stipulates that all activities potentially polluting the soil, are required to present a status report from the ground.
IPS: The preliminary status report consists of a soil analysis on the possibility of soil contamination can occur. This study appears later than 2 years from the date of authorization Environmental.
The RD also establishes the need to submit a periodic status report (ISP) to 10 years presenting the IPS, a iSCSI, Status Report Substantial Change in the event of potentially polluting activities that have modified their activities or facilities and ISC Status Report cessation of the activities that have completed their activity.
The owner Status Report (ISPR), has presented itself as the owner of a farm on this farm have been previously developed a potentially polluting activity of the sun and you want to make a change in land use or implement a potentially polluting activity is not the sun.
Proceeding to perform
- Visit and inspection of facilities
- Data collection and installation activities and / or processes developed in the company
- Study of the data obtained from the company
- Accomplishment Report
- General activity
- Subjects consumed by hazardous
- Intermediates or end of hazardous
- Or waste products generated
- Productive areas
- Historical activities
- Delivery and presentation of the report by SDR ARC.