Natural Resource Optimisation is the way to make the most cost-effective use of resources.
Resources such as water and energy are of vital importance for all activities, processes or products in industry.
These resources are used to carry out part of the transformation of raw materials to produce products for consumers.
When we refer to optimising natural resources, we are talking about the use of water, energy, light, surface, organic matter, etc. on which the production process depends, in such a way that the maximum benefit is achieved.
Who is the study aimed at?
Any company interested in optimising the inputs to its processes or that wants a detailed analysis of the resources it uses with a view to future investments.
What does the resource optimisation study contain?
Resource optimisation tactics:
There are various optimisation methodologies that companies can choose from depending on their interests and needs. TMI works with the following:
- Lean philosophy: this consists of analysing production processes with the aim of reducing costs and waste produced due to a lack of optimisation of resources in these processes. This takes into account elements such as overproduction, waiting times, transport, excess procedures, logistics, movements within each phase of the process, etc. With this methodology, the setbacks naturally present in each of these elements are reduced to a minimum, resulting in the optimisation of resources.
- Quality systems: This is based on rigorous and prior quality control in each of the phases of the production processes. Quality control can be understood as the set of tools and applications used to detect production faults in the production process, which allows them to be solved before their cost increases as they remain in the production chain. The optimisation of resources is achieved thanks to the elimination of possible errors associated with normal production.
- Cost reduction.
- Optimisation of time and resources in the processes.
- Better control and management of each process.
- Improved product quality.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Manifesting the company's environmental commitment.
- Improvement of the corporate image.
Why do the optimisation of natural resources with us?
TMI has been helping companies for many years, not only with their environmental procedures, but also providing the necessary know-how to optimise processes and resources.